The ALC Webinar Series is designed to bring educational programs to Language Service Companies to help strengthen their businesses. Topics are selected by ALC peers and they are presented by industry professionals who understand the LSC
Past topics include Automating Your Sales Force; Worker Classification and AB5; HR Issues Impacting Businesses; How to Improve Your ROI; SEO Crash Courses, Etc...
Reasons to attend an ALC Webinar:
- Learn and Engage: timely topics specific to bettering your business. Your questions matter!
- Build Resources: find out about the latest products, technologies, and trends
- Cost-effective: Free to ALC members
- On-Demand: ALC Members can access past webinars any time in the ALC Knowledge Bank
Reasons to host an ALC Webinar:
- Share your knowledge with the ALC Community
- Cost-effective marketing opportunity for your business
- Broaden your audience
- Strengthen your relationships within the ALC
All webinars are free for ALC members and are at the low cost of $50 for non-members.
Each webinar attendee receives login access to the webinar and also gets a recording of the webinar!
Stay in the know with ALC and do not miss your opportunity to attend any of our webinars.
Follow us on Facebook (@associationoflanuagecompaniesALC) or continue to check in on our site to stay informed.
Become an ALC Webinar Series Speaker